Q. What kind of Holidays do you offer
Q. What are the terms and conditions?
- A non refundable 50% deposit is payable to secure your booking and the balance must be paid at least 42 days prior to your arrival (unless this is specified different in the confirmation email). If your booking is received less than 42 days before your holiday then we require the full amount.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking this must be done in writing. Cancellation will be effective on the date that written notification is received. Every attempt will be made to obtain a replacement booking, however if this is not possible then you will be liable for the full amount. If a replacement client is obtained then we will refund all monies paid by you for the property rental less any difference paid by the replacement client. A cancellation charge of 25 EUROS will be payable to cover our administration costs.
- We may increase or reduce the prices of unsold products and services or correct mistakes in pricing at any time before we confirm your booking. We will confirm the price of your booking when you make it. As changes and mistakes can happen, you must check all details at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event of not being able to accommodate your booking due to any system errors or similar we will do our best to inform you within 24 hours of your booking and offer you alternative accommodation (if possible) or make a refund immediately.
- We do strongly recommend that you take out insurance prior to your holiday.
- Tenancy commences at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 9.45 on the day of departure. All arrival information and property details will be sent 14 days before arrival. Please ensure you have downloaded and read this information prior to arrival.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. At the end of the hire period the property must be left clean and tidy.
- Please report all breakages, damage and losses to the proprietor. Although we will not normally charge for minor accidental damages we do stress that the contents are the legal responsibility of the hirer and their cost or replacement is refundable on demand.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for injuries, loss or damage sustained to individuals or property whilst on or around the grounds. Please be sensible and respect the property, land, residents and other guests.
- Children should be supervised and controlled. Please verify the suitability of all children’s play items and equipment which is provided before use as we cannot accept liability. Do not leave children unattended by the pool area.
- Car Parking is provided, however no responsibility can be accepted for the loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked at Colina dos sonhos.
- We will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, or injury whether to personal items and belongings or to an individual.
- Should you encounter any problems however small during your stay then please inform the proprietors immediately and we will do our best to rectify them for you. This includes any items that you believe to be missing from the property. Please do not wait until the end or after your tenancy, as it will be too late to put things right for you. Complaints received after your holiday will not be accepted if we have not had prior notification.
Q. What is included?
Basic package: accommodation in one of our new stylish apartments,
Cost: Price per apartment – sleeps 4
Azul and Lagoona – from £700 (low season) – £1300 (high season) per week per apartment.
Oceano with a private garden and kids pool – £900 – £1500 per week
Sapphire 1 bedroom studio: £300 – £800 per week
See STAY for the weekly pricing
Q. What about an Active Package?
All of the above with:
- a paddleboard explore day trip. This may be on a gentle river, along the coast or on the lake in the hills depending on conditions. We can instruct you from beginners to experienced paddlers looking to improve technique. Suitable for all abilities. If you get tired, we can tow you.
- A guided day following a river on ancient tracks between two historic villages before crossing to the wild west coast to one of the most beautiful beaches Europe. Bike both ways or walk one way. Suitable for all. Flat terrain. More challenging available on request.
Add £95 per person / £70 for children
Full day of surf lessons with a qualified surf guide. (not Lucy or Sean)
From £45 per person
Active package 2
All of the above with:
- Exclusive Boat Day: cruising the beautiful south coast in our 7m Cheetah catamaran. Discover secret Algarve bays, dive into blue grottos and snorkel over the reef with the possibility of seeing dolphins. Exclusive use of the boat for your party. We will skipper.
- Paddleboard Explore: day trip. This may be on a gentle river, along the coast or on the lake in the hills depending on conditions. We can instruct you from beginners to experienced paddlers looking to improve technique. Suitable for all abilities. If you get tired, we can tow you.
- Rural and Wild Portugal: A guided day following a river on ancient tracks between two historic villages before crossing to the wild west coast to one of the most beautiful beaches Europe. Bike both ways or walk one way. Suitable for all. Flat terrain. More challenging available on request.
Add £195 per person / £145 for children
Q. What upgrades are available?
Q. What scheduled activity weeks are available
Q. What else is on offer?
Tiny teaser: this beautiful secluded & sheltered sandy beach a short walk from the end of a lane and just 5 minutes from the N125. Well off the tourist track and nestled in a lush green valley with a little stream merging with azul blue waters perfect for bathing. Just one of many hidden gems on the doorstep but not in the guidebooks! Some of these are on the doorstep, some are well worth the trek off the beaten track.
Q. Do I have to be fit?
Q. Do I have to be active?
Q. Where will I stay?
You can choose from one of three individually stylised apartments or our one bedroom studio suite which is wheelchair friendly. There are spacious communal areas for you to meet other guests as well as your own private terrace space.
The villa is just a 5-10 minute walk from the village and beach with lots of great bars, cafes and restaurants.
If you crave bustling markets and shops, old castles and cobbled streets of alfresco dining head into Lagos, the lively market town just 10 minutes by car.
Q. How many guests are there?
Q. Where do we eat?
Q. How do you get here?
Q What else is on offer?
If you are looking for more activities outside of those specified, we are happy to arrange and advise. Please just ask.
* Tennis – at the Sports club across the fig field.
* Mountain Biking
* Treetop adventure park