Q. What kind of Holidays do you offer
We offer accommodation and activities so you can enjoy your holiday from minute 1. Our active holidays are ideal for families, groups and couples looking to embrace a fun and healthy holiday in the beautiful Western Algarve.
Q. What is an Active Holiday?
An active holiday is a fun packed, soft adventure, explore and discover holiday. Learn new skills, improve fitness and discover beautiful places all through different activities including paddle boarding, biking, boating, surfing or walking. It is not essential that you do everything on your stay. Choose to relax and unwind by the pool or take us up on some of the fantastic experiences on offer.
Q. What is included?
Basic package: accommodation in one of our new stylish apartments,
- 2017 wet suits,
- body boards,
- soft surfboards,
- mountain bikes.
Cost: Price per apartment – sleeps 4
Azul and Lagoona – from £700 (low season) – £1200 (high season) per week per apartment.
Oceano with a private garden and kids pool – £900 – £1500 per week
Sapphire 1 bedroom studio: £300 – £800 per week
See STAY for the weekly pricing
Q. What about an Active Package?
All of the above with:
- a paddleboard explore day trip. This may be on a gentle river, along the coast or on the lake in the hills depending on conditions. We can instruct you from beginners to experienced paddlers looking to improve technique. Suitable for all abilities. If you get tired, we can tow you.
- A guided day following a river on ancient tracks between two historic villages before crossing to the wild west coast to one of the most beautiful beaches Europe. Bike both ways or walk one way. Suitable for all. Flat terrain. More challenging available on request.
Add £95 per person / £70 for children
Full day of surf lessons with a qualified surf guide. (not Lucy or Sean)
From £45 per person
Active package 2
All of the above with:
- Exclusive Boat Day: cruising the beautiful south coast in our 7m Cheetah catamaran. Discover secret Algarve bays, dive into blue grottos and snorkel over the reef with the possibility of seeing dolphins. Exclusive use of the boat for your party. We will skipper.
- Paddleboard Explore: day trip. This may be on a gentle river, along the coast or on the lake in the hills depending on conditions. We can instruct you from beginners to experienced paddlers looking to improve technique. Suitable for all abilities. If you get tired, we can tow you.
- Rural and Wild Portugal: A guided day following a river on ancient tracks between two historic villages before crossing to the wild west coast to one of the most beautiful beaches Europe. Bike both ways or walk one way. Suitable for all. Flat terrain. More challenging available on request.
Add £195 per person / £145 for children
Q. What upgrades are available?
Q. What scheduled activity weeks are available
Q. What else is on offer?
Tiny teaser: this beautiful secluded & sheltered sandy beach a short walk from the end of a lane and just 5 minutes from the N125. Well off the tourist track and nestled in a lush green valley with a little stream merging with azul blue waters perfect for bathing. Just one of many hidden gems on the doorstep but not in the guidebooks! Some of these are on the doorstep, some are well worth the trek off the beaten track.
Q. Do I have to be fit?
Q. Do I have to be active?
Q. Where will I stay?
You can choose from one of three individually stylised apartments or our one bedroom studio suite which is wheelchair friendly. There are spacious communal areas for you to meet other guests as well as your own private terrace space.
The villa is just a 5-10 minute walk from the village and beach with lots of great bars, cafes and restaurants.
If you crave bustling markets and shops, old castles and cobbled streets of alfresco dining head into Lagos, the lively market town just 10 minutes by car.
Q. How many guests are there?
Q. Where do we eat?
Q. How do you get here?
Q What else is on offer?
If you are looking for more activities outside of those specified, we are happy to arrange and advise. Please just ask.
* Tennis – at the Sports club across the fig field.
* Mountain Biking
* Treetop adventure park